The rules of accreditation and operation of media at the Moscow Hi-End Show
The wishing to cover the exhibition, we will provide all necessary materials. As organizers of the Moscow Hi-End Show, we want to help journalists access to information about our event with the help of accreditation. The accreditation gives a right to attend freely Moscow Hi-End Show - the first exhibition of high quality audio, - and to receive the information materials.
- The right to be accredited at Moscow Hi-End Show have the staff members of mass media registered according the Law.
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse the accreditation to persons being the representatives of advertisement agencies, editions, catalogues and Internet resources which are not specialized in the field or not publishing corresponding specialized news.
- The accreditation does not imply the presence at the events requiring special invitations.
- Accreditation does not give the right to distribute promotional materials (leaflets, booklets, printed matters) on the territory of carrying out Hi-End Show. Distribution of promotional materials without the written permission of the Organizers is prohibited.
- The accreditation badges are given out at the mass media registration desk at the venue of Hi-End Show.
- The badge is given in accordance with the lists of previously accredited journalists.
- The badge given out at accreditation has to be carried on during all working time at the exhibition.
Contacts for media:
Project Manager Moscow Hi-End Show - Galina Kindt
Mob.: +7 916 604 61 72